Saturday, 16 January 2010
Wow, I fail at regular updates. How the flip do I manage to keep a diary?!

Anyway, something BAD has happened. Christmas was good, then we went skiing - and mum hurt her knee. So she's off school for about 4 weeks to start with, then we'll see how physio and stuff's going. She might need an operation, as well. Not good.

Exams are just over - I think they all went ok, though I did something stupid in French that probably lost me about 10 marks. Better mocks than real thing, I guess. And Maths was really hard! But we got our Physics back today, I'm pretty happy with it =)

Supposed to be fixing English coursework at the moment... blah I can't be bothered!

Anyway, like I mentioned in previous posts, we're all mad about Super Junior at the moment! Claudia and Kerri in particular, they're totally obsessed! I'm pretty obsessed too, just not to the same extent, I don't think. Mary-Jane, Sarah and Naomi have a vague interest, and we're trying and failing to convert Jordan. Claudia made us badges, so I got the Kyuhyun one! Yay!

Dinner time!

What a pointless post.

0 comments: