A Look Inside My Head

Saturday, 23 April 2011
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minute intervals (courtesy of the timer on my phone), I'll make a note of EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Or at least, as close to exactly what I'm thinking as I can put into words, because unless I'm a freak I'm assuming everyone thinks moreso in emotions etc than actual coherent sentences...

ANYWAY. Let the thought log begin!

2:25 - "Grr it's not here!" (I was looking for RTE Lyric on the radio part of iTunes - Kerribbz told me they were having a soundtrack day. That sounded fun.)
2:30 - "Right, I better close this iTunes window before the timer goes off again and I'm still thinking exactly the same thing! That'd be silly - aw, darn!"
2:35 - "So I take it you're listening to RTE Lyric right now?" (I was on MSN and in the middle of typing this to Mary-Jane.)
2:40 - "I should stop biting my pen, I'd be sad if I broke the dragon off again."
2:45 - "Everyday I shop, SHOP!"
2:50 - "Hmm I need to download some more k-pop."
2:55 - "Easter egg! Nom nom nom."

3:00 - "I need to look that up!" (How to say 'Sometimes I have the urge to conquer large parts of Europe' in Latin.)
3:05 - "May Jay needs to read Cry Wolf already!"
3:10 - "Guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Catholic Encyclopedia's trying to preserve the honour of the popes."
3:15 - "Hmm, I still can't figure out whether this song sounds more Native American or Oriental or what!"
3:20 - "How the flip can you have an anti-pope?! Is that like a pope composed of antimatter??"
3:25 - "What was I going to look up a minute ago? I forget. Sigh."
3:30 - "Oww, my head hurts."
3:35 - "What IS the Treasury of Grace? Gah so screwed for Chaucer!"
3:40 - "Treasury of MERIT?! They used the wrong word in the MARKS SCHEME?!"
3:45 - "Time for a break. Glee fluff meme!"
3:50 - "Why is that one not filled, why?!"
3:55 - "Um... I'm gonna go back to Treasury of Merit. This is freaking me OUT." (transubstantiation o.O)

4:00 - "Blah, skip that song! More Two Steps From Hell!"
4:05 - "Lol Harry Potter references make everything seem more fun!"
4:10 - "This is ridiculously adorable I am totally not crying eeep so cute!"
4:15 - "Huh, is he Egyptian?"
4:20 - "Papa Rain's on the Time 100 list too? He's so cool."

And then I got bored of this and decided to do some work because that's also boring.

2 comments:

  1. Claudia said...:

    Oh my goodness, this is the coolest thing ever!! I want to do this too!!

  1. Oh you should!!! Lol going inside your head would be so insane xD

    Do iiiiit. You know you waaant tooooo... *persuasion persuasion*