1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault!
2) I challenge you to go without make-up for one day at school - seriously, you don't even need it!
3) Blue. But I can't decide if you're royal blue (status as Head Girl), electric blue (your inherent coolness), or dark blue (your dark side =P) so we'll just go with blue in general!
4) I like how you've become so much more reliable lately - you always seem to figure out the best way of getting stuff done, and I seriously don't know how you manage to organise everything and cope with it all! But you still have time for us, even when we're being infuriating.
5) I don't have any really clear memories of you from ages ago, but I do remember hearing in junior school that you and Lizzie were always competing to be top of 8.2 and you were the Englishy one, lol.
6) Hmm for an animal I'm seeing a white wolf? Because sometimes you're happy in a pack/crowd, sometimes happy as a lone wolf, and you can be dangerous but only when you're angry =D (And I'm sure you can fit Taylor Lautner into the logic somewhere!)
7) If you had to choose just one celebrity man to adore (as well as John, of course), who would it be?

Awesome I love this one Emma! (What does repost mean?)