SCANDAL

Sunday, 19 December 2010
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal readers. SCANDAL SCANDAL SCANDAL!!!

Hey honey,

Just wanted to say that I'm really glad we had that fling! For me, it was definitely the best part of the Scotland trip. I think you're perhaps my one true love, I certainly wouldn't want to cheat on Peter with anyone but you!

I could sit for hours listing the things I love about you... your eyes, your smile, the way the room lights up for me when you walk in, the loving way in which you tell me to "calm down", the fact that you're female just like me, HICKEYS, all our fishing trips together, and basically everything about you, from your eyebrow to your toenails!

However, I think that our budding romance has come to a temporary end. For now, we must become star-crossed lovers who simply gaze at each other from afar, at opposite sides of the library, not even meeting for secret trysts in the maths store. Some day, we shall be together again, but until then we will only be together in our hearts.

Eternally yours, my love.
Jordan xxx

SO EVERYONE, WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF THIS OUTRAGEOUS SCANDAL?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Emma... do you get high at night or what the flip was this about?

  1. I honestly think I WAS high on lack of sleep while writing this.

    Then again, I bet you were high when you started cheating!!!

  1. Claudia said...:

    Emma, you've lost the plot!
    Someone's excited about Santa...