Two Truths and a LIE

Saturday, 9 April 2011
So, has anyone heard of this one before? You have 3 statements, and one of them is FALSE! And the readers have to guess which one it is! Except I know fine well that no one's gonna guess, so this is just for fun!

ROUND ONE - Personality
- I'm a fairly good liar, but I normally pretend not to be so that I'm believed when it matters.
- I know that being more innocent than most teenagers makes me seem like an idiot sometimes, but I don't care - I would HATE to be dirty-minded.
- I would rather be as mean but assertive as I was in, say, 3rd year, than as passive as I am now.

ROUND TWO - Would you rather...
- I would rather get a tattoo than get more piercings.
- I would rather drink than try smoking.
- I would rather live near my family (ie in NI) for the rest of my life than move abroad permanently.

ROUND THREE - Books?! Aka random boring round in the middle.
- I have never started reading a book and not finished it.
- I got a dictionary for my 9th birthday.
- I have read over 10 chapters of the Bible in French.

ROUND FOUR - Scandal!
- I swear constantly when no one can hear me, but have yet to slip up and swear in front of someone by accident.
- It was Mary-Jane's description of the incestuous gay twins that made me want to watch Ouran in the first place, and they're still by far my favourite characters.
- I've had a full-blown crush on someone more than a year younger than me.

ROUND FIVE - Friends
- I'm always so cryptic because of trust issues, which due to certain people have been getting worse.
- I get attached to people easily, and hate letting any friendships die.
- I have a couple of friends I only know online, who know things about me real-life friends don't.

That's all folks! Feel free to guess away/attack me at the container party - who knows, I might even tell you some answers if you guess right... or not.

2 comments:

  1. Claudia said...:

    Prepare to be attacked. We will show no mercy.

    I won't give you any cookies.

  1. Nuuuu I need my cookies!!! =(