A Tale of Revision (or lack thereof)

Tuesday, 17 May 2011
At the moment, I'm revising. Or trying to. In fact, I'm very bored. So this will be an exciting chronicle of my afternoon! Yay.

WARNING: This blog contains moderate Roman numerals, and mild euphemism of the fantasy genre.

ENTRY I - 14:03
Decision has been taken to immortalise this afternoon's crusade in blog. Decision has also been made to prepare a brew of tea.

ENTRY II - 14:09
Returned from the kitchenlands. Currently devouring the biscuits pilfered en route.

ENTRY III - 14:16
I find myself ponderous as I sip my tea. Ginger is a very pleasant spice, to be sure, but why IS it that I despise cinnamon so when it is considered fragrant by the majority?! I suppose I shall never understand this riddle.

ENTRY IV - 14:24
Concentration has deserted me again, the turncoat. I should have the traitor executed for treason, but... war with exams is on the horizon, so winning Concentration back to my cause would be a better strategy.

ENTRY V - 14:39
Twitter has gone insane and possibly needs some milk of the poppy to heal its fragile mental state o.O

ENTRY VI - 14:56
Came to my senses after realising I'd just read another chapter of the tome entitled A Clash of Kings. This marks 2 hours lacking work - remedy is needed, and at once.

ENTRY VII - 15:11
Slander and libel! My honour has been besmirched with these petty allegations. At this rate the dragon will be woken!

ENTRY VIII - 15:34
The motherlord is returned! It is of critical importance that I make it look like I'm working!

ENTRY IX - 15:45
The motherlord left again to visit her own motherlord. There can now be a return to the organised chaos of before.

ENTRY X - 15:52
There are stirrings of festivity on twitter...

ENTRY XI - 15:57
It is as suspected! In the realm of twitter it is now QUESTION TIME.

ENTRY XII - 16:06
After putting it to a vote, the High Council of Brain decided unanimously that work should be postponed until further notice. Preferably eventide.

ENTRY XIII - 17:10
Given it be an hour and longer since I last remembered this tab was open, I do believe it time that it were published...

2 comments:

  1. Claudia said...:

    "the motherlord has returned!" LOL

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Emma I believe you have ACTUALLY gone insane.