ALLO. I am multitasking!! That's unusual, but yay! Let's answer Claudia's questions.
If were forced to change your name, what would it be?
I don't have a clue! I would have to think about it a LOT, and find a name which is uncommon but still nice. And not a unisex name, of course. Good gracious, why is this a question, now I'm looking up Japanese names! None of which I would reeeally want, by the way. Something foreign might be fun, though, Polish maybe? I do love Poland! ...I'm going to stop thinking about this now.
If you were stuck at one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
I'm taking this to mean that you're at the same physical/mental/emotional age, but still experiencing the rest of your life as opposed to being trapped in a short space of time forever? In which case I would say about 20, because I like this mental/emotional age and it shouldn't have changed too much in the span of 2 years, however I read once that your twenties are your best physical age so that just seems to be good all-round!
You just got a plane ticket to anywhere on earth. You have to leave right now! Where are you gonna go?
Poland!!!! I would say Korea, except then I'd be stranded there with nowhere to go, and that would be rather scary, especially seeing as leaving RIGHT NOW means minimal packing so you'd be doubly screwed!! However in Poland I can just go stay with Agniezska and therefore I will not be screwed and it will be interesting so WIN.
If you only had two music artists to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Two Steps From Hell would definitely have to be one, given that I have over 60 of their tracks already and I am nowhere close to being sick of them. Another one?! Well it would have to be a non-instrumental artist. And I don't have a favourite non-instrumental artist. Ohhhh wait - DJ Masa, because then I get loads of k-pop! Hehe loopholes FTW ^_^
What is your current desktop picture?
Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.
If you had to lose one of your 5 senses, what would it be?
Smell, because apparently I don't possess a sense of smell anyway, so I wouldn't even realise it was gone! And who knows, maybe I wouldn't be plagued with hayfever as much -_-
Oh no! Your house just spontaneously combusted! Thankfully your family members and pets have made it out safely, so what’s that one thing you are going to save from that blazing inferno?
My collection of diaries - just flicking through them for a few seconds usually makes me laugh, and when I forget everything that ever happened to me (when I'm older this IS going to happen, my memory is just sooo bad) then I'll be able to look through them and see what I did all my life! So it'd suck if I lost them in a spontaneous combustion.
Matt Smith and Amy Pond have just crashed into your living room in the Tardis. They offer you a short trip back to the past. What year/era would you choose to go to?
Oh my gosh I don't even know, too much to choose from! I'd love to get a look at any of the ancient civilisations, really, but if it's a short trip then I'd better go see something exciting, n'est-ce pas? So I'd go to medieval England, to the day when the greatest tournament of all time took place - watch a bit of the jousting, go for a walk around the medieval city, come back in time to see the mêlée, then sneak into the banquet that night. No, I don't know exactly when the greatest tournament of all time took place, but hey, if anyone knows, it'll be Doctor Who. Or my mother, I suppose. I should go ask her.
What one fictional character do you wish was a real person?
Just one?! Sighhhh. I'm tempted to say Stefan, but that might be a bit dangerous, or Drogon, because that would be VERY dangerous and lots of fun... but Drogon would need Daenerys otherwise it would just be like *killingkillingkilling forever*, so that might diminish the fun. I'm also tempted by Jon Snow, but that's just shallow. AHA! I have solved it! Oreg from Hurog is my choice! That's just a win all round ^_^
The government is forcing you to produce children and are offering any sperm/egg from any celebrity on earth. Who would you choose?
Eli Porter, obviously. Who wouldn't?!?!
You are holding a baby shower for your new born and are allowed ten guests. Who would be invited?
Probably just friends, because then we can have a party! Which isn't possible when there's a lot of family there. So, the guest list would look something like this:
1) The person who is totally going to be swayed over to Team Mafia, yepyepyep!
2) The one who is caught between a compass, a universe, a dog, a not-a-dog, and a perpetual spelling mistake.
3) You know nothing, this person. It is known.
4) The one who lives in the mountain.
5) The person who knows what's really weird? THIS.
6)The one who likes her tea and skin quite milky.
7) The person who dreams of reality.
8) The Novio.
9) She who taught me while laughing at me (kshaowngshka)!
10) My favourite person to force into productivity.
Wow! You’ve just found your doppelgänger in opposite gender of yourself - how would they look? Speaking of look-a-likes, do you know anyone that looks like yourself?
Claudia what kind of question is this??? As in, what would I look like if I was a boy?! I think that's basically what you're asking here so I'll answer that question. Um me as a boy would have super messy hair, due to curliness, but it wouldn't be that long. Boy-me would have a face like mine except more masculine, obviously, and would be muscle-less due to lack of sports, but not super skinny due to food, so maybe a little chubbier? Oh, and they would have less fashion sense than Jordan. But to answer your other question, when I was younger I looked like the girl from Matilda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poll
Total Pageviews
Categories
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Popular Posts
-
As Claudbag already blogged , Glee is coming to DUBLIN!!! Actually, she found out through me, and I was super excited myself. Then I discove...
-
Wanted to blog. Found this meme. Thought this meme was awesome. Did this meme. YAY! i think: i've got addicted to the queue button on...
-
Kerri Bbz 1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault! 2...
-
To be honest, at first I barely even wanted to go to the Prefect's Disco - last year wasn't that great, and getting a costume seemed...
-
So since blogger is DEAD, let us test the degree of deadness. Voila! A tumblr meme! How this works is you leave a comment with up to 3 of th...
-
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minut...
-
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing ...
-
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote ... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal reader...
-
I have now been on blogger for almost a year, gasp! That year just so happened to be 2010, so it feels rather appropriate to dedicate a blog...
-
I AM BORED AND I FOUND THIS ON CLAUDIA'S BLOG SO THEREFORE IT IS GETTING DONE Are you outgoing or shy? Neither, but as a reasonab...
About Me
- emma-dilemma
- Welcome to Emma's blog, where you can expect many cryptic clues and letters to random people! Oh, and some stuff about me, too.
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)

0 comments:
Post a Comment