I posted a meme, Claudia asked me numbers, and now I am replying! Yay.
3 - A video that makes you laugh out loud
Julian Smith's videos!!!
5 - What would you like to accomplish this year?
It says so much about me that I genuinely am struggling to think of something lol. I would really like to get firsts in all of my modules this semester, I guess? But I don't think that's likely for Latin American Studies lol.
11 - What's been on your mind lately?
Well, at the moment I have Important Things to be doing, ie exams/revision. And for the past year or so, every time that there are Important Things that I should be doing, I either get addicted to something new, or else I get writing inspiration. This means that two weeks ago, I was just waiting for something to hit me, and then a week ago it was just like BAM, it's writing time! So writing has been on my mind lately.
13 - What do you like and dislike about yourself?
I like that I tend not to hold grudges, that I don't stress too much, and that my skin is fairly good. I dislike how hard I find it to make friends with and open up to people, and that I'm such a pest lol.
17 - Places you want to visit.
The Forbidden City in Beijing, Namsan Tower in Seoul, Machu Pichu in Peru.
18 - Celebrity crushes.
>.< Claudia! Why did you have to ask me this? I hate this question because I tend not to really get celebrity crushes, so idk.
24 - What was the best day of your life and why?
Probably one of the Stratford days? Because Stratford was just the best experience of my life, because I was constantly with awesome people and doing awesome things :D
25 - Favourite quote.
Ahhh I have so many favourite quotes, how do I choose just one?! WAIT. I KNOW. "Do you think it's soft like marshmallows? Or soft like pudding?" Ultimate favourite quote of all time with its unfathomable context. Yup.
Also "He who lives, sees. He who travels, sees more."
28 - Rant about anything.
It really annoys me how I can sometimes be with people that I like and having fun, and yet still suddenly feel like I need to be by myself for a while. I know it's an introvert thing and that it's just part of my personality, but it's a lose-lose situation because if I leave then I feel bad and miss out on stuff, but if I stay then I feel super uncomfortable no matter how much fun it is =/
39 - Something people seem to compliment you most on.
The only thing that comes to mind is my Spanish accent? There are a few people in my class who really struggle with getting the accent right and they've told me a few times that they wish they had mine lol.
67 - List 3 people who have influenced you and describe how.
1 - Patricia Briggs! She has changed the way I view any and all psychology (which sounds weird but I can't think of any way of putting it that doesn't sound odd) with her ridiculously awesome writing.
2 - Claudia squashed the bigheadedness out of me in second year and turned me into a nicer person!
3 - My parents... by raising me lol.
83 - If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
I would have dinner with the best cook in history, and we would eat lots and lots of chocolate cake :D
84 - What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
That vegetables are needed for a proper meal >.<
88 - List 5 things you would hope to be remembered for.
For being a good friend, for loving languages, for being a little bit odd, and for having a happy disposition.
Sorry there are some really boring answers in there - I tried to make them fun but it didn't work lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poll
Total Pageviews
Categories
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Popular Posts
-
As Claudbag already blogged , Glee is coming to DUBLIN!!! Actually, she found out through me, and I was super excited myself. Then I discove...
-
Wanted to blog. Found this meme. Thought this meme was awesome. Did this meme. YAY! i think: i've got addicted to the queue button on...
-
Kerri Bbz 1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault! 2...
-
To be honest, at first I barely even wanted to go to the Prefect's Disco - last year wasn't that great, and getting a costume seemed...
-
So since blogger is DEAD, let us test the degree of deadness. Voila! A tumblr meme! How this works is you leave a comment with up to 3 of th...
-
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minut...
-
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing ...
-
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote ... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal reader...
-
I have now been on blogger for almost a year, gasp! That year just so happened to be 2010, so it feels rather appropriate to dedicate a blog...
-
I AM BORED AND I FOUND THIS ON CLAUDIA'S BLOG SO THEREFORE IT IS GETTING DONE Are you outgoing or shy? Neither, but as a reasonab...
About Me
- emma-dilemma
- Welcome to Emma's blog, where you can expect many cryptic clues and letters to random people! Oh, and some stuff about me, too.
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
"Claudia squashed the bigheadedness out of me in second year and turned me into a nicer person!" LOL