Another One Of Those Copycat Posts

Sunday, 21 November 2010
Since everyone's been writing about their exam timetables, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Just to get the whining out of the way: I HATE THIS, NOW I CAN'T GO SEE GLEE ARGHHH!

Other than that, can't complain! No seriously, it's pretty good, if inhibiting, stretched out and containing too many exams (9 counting French speaking, which will be a week or two beforehand, but the number of exams is entirely my fault so I actually don't mind).

18th May: English Lit 1
23rd May: English Lit 2
1st June: Maths (C4)
8th June: Statistics
13th June: Maths (C3)
17th June: French (Written)
21st June: Physics 2
27th June: Physics 1

In other words, the closest ones are still 4 days apart, all my subjects are together unless you count the French oral, and English is out of the way first. WITH A BREAK AFTERWARDS! I never thought I'd be this lucky (apart from the Glee thing, which I'm now more bitter about because we've finished that Physics module so if I was sitting it in January WE WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM).

I still don't know what I'm doing for the Prefect's Disco. In fact, I'm considering making fioding a costume one of my top priorities. It was at the bottom of my to-do list before, so that's quite a step up.

Um. That is all.

0 comments: