Sometimes, I have bad moods, I think everyone does. But a lot of the time, I get annoyed because people always seem to worry and complain and it's so pointless! And then I do those things too, that's silly. And look, I'm complaining about complainers now!
Enough complaining.
So anyway. This is a blog post. Within the blog post from now on there shall only be optimism! But not the sickly sweet rainbows and unicorns kind of optimism, more like the screw you world worrying's too much effort kind of optimism.
Well no, it'll be probably be both, but stop questioning me before I chop your head off.
OH YES! I like lists. This will be listish, but not overly like a list, because that might seem like organisation, eww.
EXAMS
You may ask yourself, how can exams be awesome? How is it possible in any way, shape or form?! Well, the answer to that is simple! You see, once you have finished an exam, you know that you have no more revision for it, and that is a Good Feeling. You may also know that it went well. That is a Good Feeling. Also, it was an A-Level exam and you did it and the GCSE people are whining about those little tests so you can get a whole superiority complex about being more fabulous than them because you're doing harder exams! Superiority complexes ftw lakk.
ICE CREAM
I think I want some ice cream. However, to my knowledge there is no ice cream in the house and going to Graham's would be more effort than likely or possible, so no ice cream for me for now. But ice cream is fabulous nonetheless, especially when within arm's reach.
GLEE
Last night was the best episode of Glee evarrrrr. But this should be a spoiler free zone so I'll shut up now! (Spoilers might incite complaining, you see. And then heads would be needing a-chopping.)
MATHS
I love maths! Maths maths maths. I did maths today, C3 in fact, and it was like a holiday! We shall not talk about English, it is a disgrace, but maths is wondrously fun.
IMAGINATION
I love my imagination! It sleeps most of the time but when it's awake it's like the best toy ever! This is why I dislike sad romantic films, they're too realistic and boring. Why would you want a man and a woman and "destiny" keeping them apart when you can have ice-breathing dragons, stars with lightning silver hair, a wall of ice that spans a country, direwolves and hellhounds, or walking sticks that can *censured because my head would be a-chopped if I spoiled that on Mary-Jane*? Okay so those are the toys of other people's imaginations, but I can play with them just the same and here is not the place for anything I dream up.
A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE
Anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about here is probably everyone but that's still disgraceful! What I am talking about is my new favourite book series. Jon Snow is possibly replacing Stefan in my heart as Best Fictional Character Ever (which means I need to reread Bone Crossed, ne?), and I love all the little details - Dothraki language, the Others, the direwolves, it's all epic and the tv show is so good too!
K-POP
I have regained my love for k-pop! Haters to the left please. No, I'm not obsessing over feminine boys; I love the music, no matter how cheesy it can sometimes be, the language is awesome and the culture is fascinating! So if SM Town comes to London, I will be SO THERE.
INTERNETS
Because of internets je peux télécharger un livre que je ne aurait pas pu acheter et le lire, je peux parler avec vous, je peux regarder en directe les émissions Américains! C'est fantastique, non?
FRENCH
Lol see above.
TEA
I like tea. Tea warms you from the inside, and drives away the cold of winter. But then, what do you know of winter? You were born in the long summer. But winter is coming, and we'd best be ready when it does.
NONSENSE
A mad man sees what he sees. There's more often than not method or truth to madness and nonsense, which makes it epically epic, or maybe you just don't understand the code.
PIRATES
Any man who falls behind is left behind. Somalia? A poor modern imitation, with fear and guns on their side but none of the sails and buccaneering spirit. Maybe parrots and wooden legs were from tales as false as kraken, maybe there was never honour amoung thieves, but today is still a bleak day of steel and death, not sea and freedom.
HAIR
I love my hair! It's so well behaved. It's easy to deal with straightened because it doesn't unstraighten, it's easy to deal with curly because you just clip the sides back with the butterfly clip, and it's not very greasy. Thank you hair for not making my life more difficult!
TWITTER
Twitter is fun. Chat chat chat! Better than facebook because that's where Lord Varys would keep his little birds.
CRYPTICISM
Ahh, being cryptic is a great hobby of mine! One that will someday make someone punch me in anger, but that's not the point. The point is that I started writing this blog, and it was a happy blog, and then crypticism crept in and it was still happy and it was even more fun to write. Again, haters to the left; I know my nonsense bugs y'all but it's a part of me, and I enjoy my crypticism so deal with it! Also if you want to know what I was on about in this blog, I suggest you watch Pirates of the Caribbean and Game of Thrones. After that you'll get just about every single reference to anything I put in here xD (ok no I also referenced Narnia, Mercy Thompson and Dragon Prince, but only briefly so they don't count!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poll
Total Pageviews
Categories
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Popular Posts
-
As Claudbag already blogged , Glee is coming to DUBLIN!!! Actually, she found out through me, and I was super excited myself. Then I discove...
-
Wanted to blog. Found this meme. Thought this meme was awesome. Did this meme. YAY! i think: i've got addicted to the queue button on...
-
Kerri Bbz 1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault! 2...
-
To be honest, at first I barely even wanted to go to the Prefect's Disco - last year wasn't that great, and getting a costume seemed...
-
So since blogger is DEAD, let us test the degree of deadness. Voila! A tumblr meme! How this works is you leave a comment with up to 3 of th...
-
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minut...
-
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing ...
-
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote ... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal reader...
-
I have now been on blogger for almost a year, gasp! That year just so happened to be 2010, so it feels rather appropriate to dedicate a blog...
-
I AM BORED AND I FOUND THIS ON CLAUDIA'S BLOG SO THEREFORE IT IS GETTING DONE Are you outgoing or shy? Neither, but as a reasonab...
About Me
- emma-dilemma
- Welcome to Emma's blog, where you can expect many cryptic clues and letters to random people! Oh, and some stuff about me, too.
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
I must say, most of your blog I really didn't understand-but now I feel happy! Hurray!