Day 7 - Your Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Love/Crush

Wednesday, 28 July 2010
[Out of the above options, this is ex-crush]

Dear you,

Hi. You never knew that I used to like you - at least I don't think you did o.O - but the truth is I used to think we were very well matched.

And I still do. Our sense of humour is actually really similar, and there are quite a few other things that make us compatible.

But only in some ways. And you've changed. Now even that sense of humour is darker, and where before you used humour as a defence mechanism, it's changed to apathy. You just don't care any more, and it scares me.

I wish I could help, but I never know what to say to you!

Just. Please. Don't turn your back on the ones who know you best. I may not be one of them, but I know they're the only ones who can help you. You're starting on a destructive path, and I don't know if you see it. You need them. Stop bottling everything up inside. Let it out, even if you can never truly let go of that pain that's been haunting you for so long.

I think that's about all... just take care of yourself, ok?

-Emma

0 comments: