More of this meme!

Monday, 5 July 2010
Day 2 - Your Crush

Dear you,

I'm writing this to you because to be honest I don't have a crush at the moment. I've never really been the type of person to get crushes - I could probably count the number of real ones I've ever had on one hand! And I haven't had a crush for ages. So I had no idea who to write this to, but in the end I chose you because I do like you, even if it isn't in *that* way.

You are great fun, and even though in a way we don't know each other that well, we always have such awesome conversations! There's a reason people get on with you so well, you have such a good sense of humour and you're (usually!) nice to everyone. And you've matured so much from when we first met, for the better, I think. I know our friendship will probably never last, but I'm glad to have known you!

From Emma

(Yes, this was fail)

0 comments: