To say this is unpleasant would be both obvious and an understatement.
I missed the Queens Open Day today, that's not so great considering I might, you know, WANT TO GO THERE SOMEDAY. But I suppose it's better than missing a proper day of school and having a pile of homework to catch up on. And at least I've been round it a few times before, too.
Kyaaa I feel sleepy.
Several interesting things have happened of late: we've started reading Jane Eyre in English and I kind of like it more than The Illusionist - I think because its tone is less depressing - and I was happily reading it in the library when my eyes suddenly came to the word "effluvia" and then I giggled to myself - I have since looked it up, it means 'noisome vapour'. That's so random, why the flipper is it in TWO books I've read in the past month??
James found this thing last night and was
Claudia... interesting things happened there. *does not elaborate*
electronic manic supersonic bionic energy~ BoA is awesome, LOVE Hurricane Venus right now! Game too!
Yay this is cheering me up, I felt all depressed before and now not so much!
Hmm, I kind of want some chocolate. Are you allowed to eat chocolate when you're sick? Why am I even asking, I ate enough of it yesterday to prove that I don't really care.
On another note I finished a THING yesterday! Or at least one of the parts of the thing. And now it's no longer my turn!!! Yay!
I love emails a large amount. Emails are fun, they let me keep in contact with people when tis difficile, they're very underrated.
Internet is being screwy, do not approve. TWICE now we've had to unplug the router just to get it to connect properly! On one hand, at least we know how to fix it, on the other hand WHYYYY.
Ooh I don't feel as sick now! Yay ^_^ Maybe thinking of silly things to write about made my brain work, and then brain returning to my head got rid of some of the sawdust! Cool beans.
Vanilla Twilight is such a relaxing song <3
Physics yesterday was so much fun!!! I do kind of love Physics, I hope I don't hate it too much this year... But yeah, getting drunk/beer goggles was hilarious! Stumbling about, trying to play ten pin bowling, and throwing balls back and forth, BRILLIANT.
I also hope I don't hate stats too much.
I will probably hate English a lot.
I could NEVER hate French, I like Bonjour Tristesse already, WWII French perspective sounds fun, multicultural society is already fun... but ugh environment, that IS a bit rubbish.
Mrs Keown's maths will be amazing as always, Peter trying (and failing) to make friends with Naomi amused me SO MUCH on Tuesday!
Midsummer Nights Dream better be good, the workmen scenes are obviously gonna steal the show - the only fun thing I get to do really is pretty much tell John "NO I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU." Haha how do ours always turn out so rude XD
Ohhh one of the blogs I stalk got updated!!!! Yay! Royalty obsession much, lol? Not that I disapprove, though. Also, giggling right now:
“Your tone was insolent,”
“No, my tone was dry,”
“Perhaps some water would help,”
“No, dear, not that kind of ‘dry’.”
asdhjakshdas So that's why I stalk!!! Fluff is good. Cracky fluff is better, it makes me feel all giddy inside.
MERLIN IS BACK ON SATURDAY :D
Claudiabean appears to have an ebay addiction, oh dear dear dear.
The letter I got today was so sad! It upset me. But it was so nice. I just feel really bad. I'm sorry. I kind of want to give you a hug now, though I know that wouldn't be very well received.
I meant to fix my momentum slide and learn my French vocab today. #fail
OH MY GOODNESS. (Oh my SOUL!) Someone is being emo. It is annoying.
This is fragmented, and no longer coherent, and long enough! But suffice to say that I feel way better than when I started writing it, both physically and emotionally.
-In fact, right at this second, the combination of reading beautiful fiction and listening to beautiful music is making my heart swell in happiness. I feel so at peace.

0 comments:
Post a Comment