Rant

Wednesday, 1 September 2010
Anger anger anger.

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

Arghhhhhhhhh.

You are being so awkward, and so ridiculous. What, so things aren't going to be exactly as you want them to be so you just leave? You're sulking. Like you're five frigging years old. Grow up.

Or maybe you're lying about your excuse. It wouldn't be the first time. Don't think I didn't find it suspicious last year that every single time without fail, you were busy, or felt sick, or something came up at the very last minute. I'm sure it was just a coincidence, though.

Ok so you've changed your mind AGAIN. You are so unreliable and contradictory, and I am SO sick of it.

I hate how it's so impossible to get you to make your mind up.

I hate how you can be so selfish, and how everything has to be on your terms.

I hate how you expect us to put up with all your crap.

And most of all, I hate how it's impossible to stay mad at you. It's like trying to be angry with a child who doesn't know what it's doing wrong. You'll be forgiven soon, probably tomorrow, in fact. But right now? I am SO angry with you.

0 comments: