This Is What Happens When My Brain Is Poked

Monday, 27 September 2010
So I'm typing and I have no idea what's going to happen in this blog post, so this could be interesting or just really really dull...

First of all, stripping in English, that was so so funny, I NEVER thought I'd see the day when Mr Cowan would blush!

Sarah's dyed her hair ginger, and I haven't seen it yet! Also, I almost wrote that she'd "died", but if she did that would be a DISASTER because then we wouldn't know who she wrote to, that would be no fun, unless we could persuade Jordan to tell us. I suppose I could always threaten Jordan to tell me or else I'll tell everyone where she put her blog, but she might not take kindly to that, then I'd be the one who'd died! Bad times. Death isn't fun, I know from experience as Mrs Past.

Hmm, I wonder what makes a good blog post for the few who actually read this thing... The cryptic ones are definitely the most fun to write, and the least fun to read, for me at least. I like reading ones that make me laugh!

So to fulfill the required cryptic element of the blog: awww recs are harder than stories, I don't HAVE anything to rec! This could get difficult very quickly... Bad new rule. But I guess it could be fun?

Lol good luck understanding THAT. Even the person (you know who you are) who is a RIDICULOUSLY good stalker shouldn't be able to understand that. Kekeke.

I'm going to create a list of things to do before DE(A)TH.
-Go to the World Expo! It looks amazing!!!
-Travel the world, how cliché.
-Possibly write a book or something, that'd be fun if I was capable of finishing it instead of procrastinating my own death.
-Learn to dance. At least passably, at the moment it's just embarrassing!

I can add more later, that'll do for now.

On another note, mum just came in and I opened another tab so she wouldn't notice blogger, then she made me show her how facebook works, that WAS NOT WORTH IT. Why so nosy/lecturous lately?! Argh.

I had a really fun conversation with Hermine today, what's up with that?! Normally it's dead awkward and I'm wishing the period would go by faster, but it was dead on today, that's really odd.

I think Kerri and I need to make plans for next Sunday. Saturday is obviously out due to Board Game Night, but after that preview... something tells me she'd be upset to miss it, I KNOW I WOULD BE.

I should go to bed early. I probably won't, but at least I have good intentions, right?

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    ... Jordan has been sworn to secrecy. Just give up, please :)