AFTER EIGHT

Wednesday, 9 February 2011
Blogger has been boring, Emma was bored. Voila, the result of boredom - another honesty blog! Because it's not like they're overused or anything...

1
You are quite possibly the awesomest out of all the people I know - you never fail to make me laugh, and I love how we're on a similar (very strange) wavelength. Recently I've been appreciating you more than ever, I'm so glad you're in my life!

2
I'm starting to realise that the two of us are VERY similar. I think we probably always have been in some ways, but I never really wanted to admit it till now, because before I never appreciated your weirdness, lol.

3
The past month or two I feel like you've been pushing me away - yeah, I get that you had your reasons, but I hate it. I just hope you weren't doing it on purpose.

4
I really wish that we were able to have deep conversations - out of everyone, I seem to be spending the most time with you these days, but somehow we can never quite seem to open up! That doesn't change the fact that I only have to be around you for 2 minutes to feel more cheerful.

5
I never quite know what to think of you! Admiration, jealousy, camaraderie, disbelief, exasperation, pity - all emotions that you provoke from time to time. Admiration seems to be prevalent right now, though.

6
I have no idea how the flip we've been together so often lately! You're a random person to suddenly appear in my life, but I'm glad you're there.

7
You don't deserve the abuse you get, you're hilarious and absolutely awesome! My deepest apologies, and also - WELL DONE. No matter what anyone else says, the world would be a little less bright if you were saner.

8
I love that I can be totally myself with you, and that we can actually have teenage girl-ish type conversations - not to mention all the deep conversations/rants we've had! I sometimes think I'm overvaluing you, but I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

0 comments: