Meme Response!

Monday, 14 February 2011
CLaudia/C.O.P./Claudbag

1) Your container parties will forever be legendary m'dear!

2) I challenge you to go an entire day without listening to K-Pop! Just to see if you can =P

3) Honestly? Green! Not just because of your name though, it kind of suits you.

4) I like how you are so incredibly unique, and not at all afraid to be your own person.

5) Bahaha I think you know what my first clear memory of you is - "Oh it's ok, everyone knows my password's pig!"

6) A Westie!!!! Well, they remind me of you. And this is supposed to be the other way round, so I don't think that counts. Um... No matter what I try to think of, the only mental image I have is of a mother bear. I have no explanation for this.

7) WHAT DOES POWDER MEAN?!?!?!?!

8) You better post this on your own blog yo! You're already due to post it up after you replied to May Jay! *pokes you*

Anyone else who wants to reply still can on the earlier post!

0 comments: