Meme Response 2.0

Tuesday, 15 February 2011
May Jay!

1) Occasionally, I'll just be listening to music, and then I'll think of you... because one of my favourite songs mentions procrastination.

2) Write your own fanfiction - I expect proof!

3) I associate you with blackish red, possibly because of your hair? Oh, and your art, some of it has that colour! And some of your clothes too. I think.

4) I like how you are so easy to talk to! These days we seem to be able to ramble on about any random subject, and all the conversations I've had with you lately are so fun!

5) I remember thinking that you, Orla Corbett and Rebecca Newell all looked the same in primary school... I could never remember which of you was which, but it didn't matter because you weren't in my class! Yay! (I don't think you even did look the same, you just hung around together or something and that confused me oh so dreadfully!)

6) Ha I was tempted to say a sloth, but then I thought you're more like a cat, because you can just tell that my cat's constantly thinking "hmmm I should go hunting or other suchlike constructive activity... no no no, I'll do it later, for now I'll just sit here sleeping/playing my Pokémon game!"

7) Hast thou finished Blood Bound?!

8) You are excused from reposting this, for inobvious reasons!

Meme is open indefinitely, anyone else who wants to can still comment on the first post!

0 comments: