Meme Response #3

Tuesday, 15 February 2011
Lil Flo/Lizzie

1) You know that you will NEVER live down the former nickname above, right? At least not while I'm around!

2) Hmmmm, I challenge you to try EVERY kind of drink from the drinks machine before March!

3) You're like yellow, like really really blindingly brightly happy yellow!

4) I like how you're such a kind person, and rarely mean to anyone! And you put up with me in stats.

5) My first really clear memory of you is from first year, when Adrian dropped out of the quiz team so you joined us instead!

6) A lamb, because they have an innocence about them, and their wool is all curly, and they're skinny lil critters, and they're so nice!

7) Who is number 6 from the 10 people blog you wrote a while back????

8) You better post this on your own blog!!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Do me next Emma bbz