Meme Response V

Saturday, 19 February 2011
Sir James!

1) I'm half convinced that you have magic powers of some description. Which given that I'm very skeptical of such things is saying something!

2) I challenge you to add a cape to that outfit you have planned for the formal! (If you're stuck, Claudia might still have a purple one...)

3) Dark purple, probably partly because of Ursula, though it kind of fits your personality too.

4) I love that no matter what, you can always make me laugh, but that you're a real friend past the laughter as well.

5) First time I remember you was when I was sitting with Rachel Haugh in the central hall, and you came over with Mark and told her there was a rumour going around that she had a picture of the Morbegs on her mobile. Then you cackled and wandered off again...

6) A narwhal, because you like the cold and they're intriguing!

7) What is the randomest thing that's ever happened to you? Because crazy things seem to happen all the time around you  =P

0 comments: