Letter 1

Sunday, 19 December 2010
Now that James has started slacking in his blog posts, I feel that the world needs some more scandal/controversy/chaos. So behold, this post is the first of what may or may not become many cryptic letters of my own! Enjoy... or not.

Dear you,

You are far from the first person who comes to mind when I think of everyone I know, which is why I'm writing to you first. Just to confuse everyone that little bit more. However, I have known you for quite a long time.

Someone once told me that they think you lie a lot. I looked at them in confusion, not having a clue what they were on about, but I'm starting to agree with them. It's in the little things, I don't even know how to describe it, but I definitely think that you at least exaggerate a lot. I don't know if it's pathological or a defense mechanism or if I'm just imagining it, but whatever it is, I really can't stand that about you.

It also really bugs me how when people are joking around, quite often you kind of put a stop to it. I don't know if you just have an underdeveloped sense of humour or you just enjoy sucking everyone else's joy out of the world, but either way you seriously need to lighten up a bit!

However, you are a great person to know. You can actually be really funny in your own way, and you are loyal to your friends, but I don't think I could ever be one of those friends because I don't know if I could ever fully trust you. I know, it's awful, isn't it? But it's the truth. I really don't think we'll stay in touch in the future, so I thought I'd better say this now - good luck! Because despite your faults - well, you wouldn't be human without them - I do still really like you as a person, and I honestly hope that everything works out for you!

From Emma

0 comments: