Poor Blog Without An Update

Wednesday, 15 December 2010
If you were wondering, the title was a terrible attempt at rewriting a quote from Breakfast At Tiffany's.

So I have not written a blog post in a while. This is not a blog post, or at least not a real one. That's not to say it's an imaginary one, it just means that it's not very exciting.

However! By the end of the year I will have written an account of the year's highlights, all thanks to my diary! I don't know how I used to not write a diary, that must have been weird.

Oh, and James's letters are driving me insane with guessing - YES, ALREADY - and giving me the urge to write more letters because I did very much so enjoy the letter meme.

(If you're curious, I know who number 1 of James's letters was because it was OBVIOUS, I'm almost certain I know who number 2 is, I have a theory about number 3, I'm not sure about number 4 and I have NO IDEA about number 5!)

UPDATE: Apparently I was wrong about number 2, but right about 3 and 4? (Not that I've got any straight answers!) Life is complicated...

0 comments: