Letter 2

Sunday, 19 December 2010
One more for now!

Dear you,

I don't hate you. Just wanted to make that clear. I don't think I could forgive myself if I did dislike you, though.

That's not to say that you make it easy. You can be extremely irritating, and a lot of the time I think you do it on purpose. Oh, and the way you never work - or at least, you seem to waste a lot of your time - is infuriating!

However, you can be very funny sometimes, we actually have quite a similar sense of humour. In some ways I respect you, because you're naturally very gifted even if you don't always make the most of it.

I don't really know what else to say to you, because it's not like we're really good friends; far from it, I don't think that would ever be possible! In fact, you know what's weird? THIS.

From Emma

0 comments: