Dear you,
Ever since we got to know each other, for some inexplicable reason you have become one of my favourite people in the world!
Like all friends, we have things in common; in fact, it honestly freaks me OUT how similar we are, because it just should not be logically possible! I mean, we have the exact same taste in books, websites, music, tv shows and even men, we have the same sense of humour, both of us are stalkers, are creative, have obsessive personalities, don't bother much with how we look, are excellent procrastinators and have to force each other to be productive, get attached to people easily, and so the list goes on!
Zipping along now; another reason that our friendship is an odd one is that you know a different side to my personality from other people, almost - or at least, you know things about me that other people don't. At any rate, I feel that I can be totally real with you without you judging me, which is something I am so grateful for.
Just because we've had some serious conversations - including those about your man problems, lol - it doesn't mean that we're just each other's agony aunts, though; my favourite memories involving you are the times when we literally couldn't breathe from laughing, were talking about complete and utter nonsense, and basically just going insane together!
Also, you're one of the only people to whom I can bear to use endearments - probably because you use them so much yourself! Nevertheless, it actually feels more natural than weird when you call me "dear", and vice versa, which is another reason I don't mind it.
Eventually, our friendship is going to wear out - I'm not naive enough to think it'll last forever, even though we can stay in contact more easily now, but I wish it could, because you are without a doubt the rarest, randomest, and most inexplicably close friend I've ever had; even though for obvious reasons you could never ever be one of my best friends.
Love you dear!
-Emma
PS - The clue is in the beginning.
PPS - After I wrote this, I reread it and realised that apart from like one detail, it could conceivably apply to someone else PERFECTLY. Ah well, let's confuse people some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poll
Total Pageviews
Categories
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Popular Posts
-
As Claudbag already blogged , Glee is coming to DUBLIN!!! Actually, she found out through me, and I was super excited myself. Then I discove...
-
Wanted to blog. Found this meme. Thought this meme was awesome. Did this meme. YAY! i think: i've got addicted to the queue button on...
-
Kerri Bbz 1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault! 2...
-
To be honest, at first I barely even wanted to go to the Prefect's Disco - last year wasn't that great, and getting a costume seemed...
-
So since blogger is DEAD, let us test the degree of deadness. Voila! A tumblr meme! How this works is you leave a comment with up to 3 of th...
-
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minut...
-
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing ...
-
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote ... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal reader...
-
I have now been on blogger for almost a year, gasp! That year just so happened to be 2010, so it feels rather appropriate to dedicate a blog...
-
I AM BORED AND I FOUND THIS ON CLAUDIA'S BLOG SO THEREFORE IT IS GETTING DONE Are you outgoing or shy? Neither, but as a reasonab...
About Me
- emma-dilemma
- Welcome to Emma's blog, where you can expect many cryptic clues and letters to random people! Oh, and some stuff about me, too.
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment