Dear you,
But now, I don't know what I'd do without you! I know I can be annoying a lot of the time, but it alleviates some of the boredom/tension. I love when we scheme together, and generally just have a giggle - you would definitely be a Slytherin, and now that I know you better I appreciate that part of your personality more, because quite often it amuses me!
You're such a little contradiction! You have a very sharp tongue but yet somehow still manage to be a genuinely nice person, you work so so hard but you slack off whenever you can - lol I actually think that's my corrupting influence - and even though you have a calm demeanour you have zero tolerance for idiots. And you're so smart! You amaze me with your organisational skills!
Basically, I'm so glad that after a rocky start we somehow managed to become good friends after all, because you are awesome! I don't even know if you even think of me as one of your close friends, and I don't think many others would think of us as close, but you have become one of my favourite people, just because you're you!
From Emma

0 comments:
Post a Comment