Letter 4

Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Dear you,

You are one of those people whose presence in my life is far from obvious, but I adore you! I honestly can't say that I know that much about you, I don't obsess over you or anything, but from what I have heard, you are such an awesome person! You fight for what you believe in, you somehow manage to be both over-the-top but genuine, and you are incredibly talented. In fact, you are an inspiration to so many people, which is something that I really admire.

I find myself able to relate to your music so much, even though the lyrics are sometimes a bit nonsensical - sometimes the upbeat ones entertain me, sometimes the slower ones calm me, but no matter what my mood, I could listen to your album the whole way through, because there isn't a single song on it that I dislike! In fact, even though I only truly got into your music around Halloween, you are one of my most listened-to artists, which is a pretty big accomplishment considering that I listen to a LOT of music!

However, I don't make it that obvious that I'm a big fan of yours - I know that some of my friends wouldn't approve of you, but whatever. To me, you're a star - keep shining!

From Emma

0 comments: