FunFriday
Unarguably the greatest type of Friday ever invented! Even though their original purpose was to watch the Harry Potter movies, because Kerri had never seen them (this is 2009, but it's too epic to leave out: Harry Potter and the Hand Fetish! And then assigning characters - Snape was obvious, but Oliver Wood, Moaning Myrtle and Dobby?!), they turned into Claudia and I going insane. Through them I was introduced to a great many things (a certain mini drama comes to mind *cough*), they were basically just great craic!
Some FunFriday memories:
February 12th was the Camp K-Pop/CD and DVD birthday swap, yay! Haha apparently we tried to learn SHINee that day and couldn't tell the difference between Key and Onew?
April 16th, when we watched Death Note! And then 2 weeks later we watched Death Note 2, and mum called us to dinner 5 minutes before the end and RUINED IT - Kangin faces were not enough to express our displeasure, lol. Apparently that one was actually PhoneFriday! And now I want to watch Death Note again.
For May 7th, I am going to directly quote a paragraph from my diary.
"Anyway, we then relocated downstairs so we wouldn't burn the pizza, then Claudia said "Smells like a pizza house in here!" in a "But you don't need them. You have me now. I am perfect." voice, which made me laugh so hard I literally couldn't stop until I pinched my elbow like in EHB. But then we forgot the exact way she said it! It was just like another "Let's go fishing!" "OKAY!", lol."
We also had a Super Saturday in March, which I am including just so I can mention the army man on the Chinese channel who leaned forwards every couple of words, lolololol! And then there was also the arrival of the Bonamana CD - HIGH NOTES! - when I went out of the room for a moment, and came back in to find Claudia looking incredibly suspicious, but I just shrugged it off. Then later that day she msned me saying "JAEJOONG!" and I had no idea what she was talking about, until mum came in, told me to go to bed, and when I closed all my windows to turn the computer off JAEJOONG WAS STARING AT ME FROM MY BACKGROUND. "Oh, so now you even have them on your computer..." *mum walks away in disgust as somewhere in her evil lair Claudia is cackling away to herself*
Sleepovers
Two sleepovers this year! The first one was at my house at the start of July - Claudia and I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the guy in it looked like Gatsby ("Poor slob without a name!) - and this just made me think "haha Conrad in Death Note, now there's an illusion!", I think that's a random text I got a few days after, what?? - and Harry Potter 6 ("RON RON!"), then Claudia discovered Taemin was young ("No way. No way. NO WAY!"). And she woke me up at 5 to say that SuJu are having some sort of world tour, what?!
Then at the start of August, it was the annual sleepover chez le Claudebag! We watched Sexteplets, I forgot my PAJAMAS, I burnt toast at breakfast, a toastie at lunch and a pizza at dinner, then Jordan and James arrived with a brownie pie and we solved Mrs Manta Ray riddles!
Ok, Claudbag commandeered this post - but there are more memories on the way!

Aww I'm so very sad, that I missed the fun Fridays