10-Day Meme: Day 1

Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Person 1
There are so many things I want to say to you, but I'll settle for this: I know how much you want to change the world. Well, you changed me, even if you don't really know it, and even if it doesn't show (at least not yet - who knows what the future will bring?).

Person 2
I honestly don't think people know how close we are. Which I don't really understand - I would have thought it shows. But somehow, you have become one of the very few people to earn my complete allegiance as a friend, even if other people don't really see that. You don't get told it enough, so I'll say it now - you're awesome!

Person 3
I still don't know if I should trust a word you say - but I trust you. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'd do without you - life would be so much less bright.

Person 4
I lied. I did mind. But my pride wouldn't let me admit it. And I'm fine now. I don't blame you at all - it's not like you knew.

Person 5
I can honestly say that I don't know you any more. When did that happen?

Person 6
I have my suspicions. I don't know whether I'm being too judgemental or everyone else is blind, but I suspect. I wish I knew for sure. (The thing is: I don't care, I just want to know. Which is probably more than anyone else with suspicions can say.)

Person 7
I wish I could help you. But I don't know how.

Person 8
You had a letter written to you, but then I decided it was too scandalous, and completely abandoned the anonymous letters altogether. So I guess I'll say it here: I'm scared of being too nice to you, in case I give anyone the right impression. But I'm also scared that being too cold towards you (aka giving YOU the right impression) will drive you away completely. That's not what I want.

Person 9
Sometimes I wonder how you can possibly be you. Sometimes I wish I was more like you. A part of me thinks it would be a shame if you ever changed. A part of me hopes that someday, you do.

Person 10
I always feel like you're judging me. I know you're not, but in so many ways it just feels like you are. Probably because you hold so many opinions that I secretly disagree with. But you're the reason that I'd never admit that out loud.

Um... please don't kill me. I swear they weren't supposed to be this cryptic!!!

0 comments: