10-Day Meme: Day 4

Sunday, 9 January 2011
Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1
"I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!"
Happens rather a lot, especially in school. This was literally the first thing I thought of when I read the title for today, I wonder what that says about me...

2
"Ahhhh uni!"
This crosses my mind in odd ways, which are actually usually positive, such as when I have to go to bed and I want to stay on the computer for another hour or three: "Ooh, when I'm at uni I can stay up as late as I want! Yay!" Then again, this also tells me that my sleeping pattern at uni is going to be even more messed up than it was at the Christmas holidays this year... not good. Basically uni is in my head because it's soon and it'll be a big change, and I really wonder what it'll be like.

3
"Really can't be bothered with this right now..."
I have very little motivation sometimes, especially doing English homework. Then this thought appears in my mind... and I tend to get distracted doing something silly and ridiculous. Fail!

4
"Hahahahaha that's brilliant!"
This actually does cross my mind all the time - and I love when it does, because I love to laugh.

5
"Ugh, I just want to be alone right now!"
And then if possible I turn the music up... If not, I try to just tune out the rest of the world and get my thoughts/emotions in check.

6
"Why is no one on MSN? I want to talk to someone!"
Completely contrary to the previous thought, I do quite like people! And I love to just have a chat and a laugh and a bit of craic. Not necessarily always related to MSN, sometimes I just want to get out of the house and go out somewhere randomly *cough* container party! I guess it all just depends on my mood, whether I'm feeling sociable or not...

7
"Awk sure, it'll all work out in the end."
This is basically my life motto. I never used to think of myself as an optimist, but I seem to have become one simply due to the fact that I cannot be BOTHERED worrying about things. If uni is a disaster then I won't have seen it coming and I won't have been prepared for it, but hey, if I stay as destressed then as I am now then at least I won't have high blood pressure! That's got to count for something, right?

0 comments: