10-Day Meme: Day 9

Friday, 14 January 2011
Two events/actions that describe your life right now. (I decided to go for an event AND an action, just to shake things up a bit!)

1 - ACTION
Writing! I think I mentioned this in day 2's post, but I adore writing, and right now I seem to be doing a LOT of it. Blogging is becoming a chronic addiction, especially while I've been doing this meme, I have become addicted to MSN once again, I love updating my twitter (not so much facebook, I kind of resent it actually), I write my diary every night, there's schoolwork to be done, and then of course there's that thing from Physics yesterday...

2 - EVENT
Container parties! They are the greatest things ever invented, even if they do make me sick (I don't care, we need some more of them, next time I can just wear like 3 coats or something but we MUST have more)! In fact, I think there was one sort of going on in my dream last night, lol. The container is the one place where conversation is never awkward no matter what the topic is, and the conversations/knowledge/inside jokes that happen as a result are just brilliant!

0 comments: