10-Day Meme: Day 3

Friday, 7 January 2011
Eight ways to win your heart.

1
For anyone who knows me at all, this one will be obvious - the way to my heart is through my stomach. With chocolate!

2
Use sarcasm! I am an exceedingly sarcastic person, and this doesn't work when other people don't get it. I greatly appreciate the people who I can banter with, there's no fun in being nice all the time!

3
Give good hugs. This is something I only realised recently - I actually like an occasional hug when I know that whoever I'm hugging doesn't feel awkward about it, but since that applies to most people I know, I've been deprived of hugs for many a year now - I feel this should be dealt with!

4
This one is ridiculously girly and cliché and silly and I don't like it - but it's a well-known fact that an occasional compliment will win any girl's heart. No flattery though - you have to mean it.

5
Talk to me! Obvious, but seriously, a good/deep/crazy conversation with someone can make my day.

6
Be able to tell when I'm upset. Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's really not - and sometimes, I wish someone would just ask me what's wrong.

7
Going completely insane and hyper with me over something totally random definitely endears people to me!

8
I've run out of ideas, so... don't judge me, just accept me, be yourself - all that cliché jazz!

This one was really weird to write...

0 comments: