10-Day Meme: Day 6

Tuesday, 11 January 2011
Five people who mean a lot.

Person 1
In some ways, you know more about me than anyone else does, including my family - just because you actually care about my life. I love how we can just talk about anything, and you definitely make that class more bearable! I can honestly say that I'm used to your bad moods (they actually amuse me), and I'm no longer intimidated by you! In fact, when I want to talk to someone, you're almost always the one I go to. If we lose contact when we go to uni, I think I will fall apart, because you have become one of my closest friends of all.

[So maybe I overreacted, but I actually respect you more now.]

Person 2
I know what you said about me, and it goes both ways. I think you understand me better than a lot of people do, even though logically that's unlikely - but you're one of the few people who can tell when I'm upset, and conversation with you never feels awkward (if we have nothing to say we just fall awkwardly silent instead, lol). In many ways, we're equals. I trust you as much as you trust me - which is apparently a lot, and that meant so much to me.

[I don't know whether or not you remember a comment you once made about my earrings. But these days I actually wear them more often because of that, even if it doesn't exactly apply to me.]

Person 3
I swear I sometimes think you're insane - especially recently! You make me laugh almost every time we're talking, but I've had some really deep conversations with you too. Sometimes you encourage me, sometimes you infuriate me, and I love that you're never afraid to speak your mind. Your love for the GC will never fail to amuse me, too! Recently though, you're a bit weird with me - what's that all about?

[At first I was disappointed. But then I realised that all things considered, I should be proud.]

Person 4
You are probably the only one who understands - and shares! - some of my odder tastes and interests, and although sometimes I find myself completely disagreeing and annoyed with you because of our very different attitudes, I honestly think that you are amazing! I actually really admire you, and even though you sometimes go overboard with things, you're so in control of your life! Some of the things you say really worry me though - are you okay?

[Another overreaction, but I guess I was right the first time, after all. I wish I'd been wrong.]

Person 5
We've had our awkward moments, but even though we're so different, we've somehow managed to become such good friends! You are an odd child, but I actually appreciate your weirdness, because it makes you more you! Sometimes I completely disagree with what you say, but I respect you for having your own opinions at the same time. You can have me in complete hysterics with just a few words, you can confuse me with even fewer, and you don't even have to speak to freak me out! You add so much colour to my life, I'm going to miss you so much next year!

[I know that what you think and how you act are opposites. But this time, I don't know whether or not you're just hiding how you really feel.]

I do not even know what to think about this. Some of them are very obvious, others not so much...

1 comments:

  1. Claudia said...:

    Screw you Emma!
    All of these could be me!! How confusing.