10-Day Meme: Day 7

Wednesday, 12 January 2011
Four turn-offs.

1
Huge tattoos covering every inch of available skin! They're so unnecessary and look revolting; one or two small ones I can understand - in fact, very rarely they can look kinda nice - but massive ones are quite repulsive.

2
Lack of a sense of humour is something that I cannot put up with! Life is too short to take seriously, which is why I don't think I have a single friend who doesn't know how to make me laugh.

3
The male version of hareem pants - drop-crotch trousers, I think they're called? They look as weird and disgusting as their name implies.

4
Loudmouthedness. Not the best way of putting it, because it also implies that I hate people who have naturally loud voices (untrue), or people who occasionally disrupt class (mostly untrue). But I mean when people don't know when to shut up, slag everyone off, every other word is a swear word, and are generally just unpleasant to listen to!

0 comments: