Nine things about yourself.
1
I almost always have a song stuck in my head - often just whatever I listened to last. At any rate, I think I have some sort of CD player in my brain...
2
I don't cry at films that are supposed to be sad (especially romances, ugh) - but if there's a sad moment in a generally happy film, I'll be in floods.
3
Even though I despise cleaning with all my heart, I'm kind of OCD about my room being tidy (Claudia has told me before that it freaks her out because it never changes, lol).
4
I would be amazed if anyone could name ALL of these: my two favourite book series, my three favourite music artists, and my four favourite TV shows. (This is a challenge - leave a comment with your guesses! You have to guess all of them, even if you're just putting in something random to make up the numbers. I'll give the correct answers on Day 10 of the meme - ooh, and bonus points if you can name my favourite character from each of the books/tv shows, not counting any reality shows, of course!)
5
I like to think I can cook. I can't. Apart from omelettes. ("Emma... did you even turn the oven on?")
6
I absolutely love writing, whatever form it may take - diary or bloggerish writing, fiction, French - so long as it's a fun topic, that is. I'm not so sad as to enjoy an English essay!
7
As far as I can tell, people who don't know me very well think I'm very hard-working and constantly concentrating in class. These people have never met my attention span, which is not just short, but dwarfish. Or attempted to copy my notes. Or sat beside me. Or heard me say something completely ridiculous and unrelated to anything (which I do VERY frequently). Not to mention that I literally NEED to listen to music to be able to concentrate on work! Etc etc. Basically I am a scatterbrain!
8
I hardly ever wear make-up, because I can't be bothered with it (and I never wear foundation because it just doesn't work with my skin!). But even though I hate to admit it, I'm starting to care a lot more about how I look - I only wear clothes that flatter me, and I even asked for new straighteners for Christmas. I guess everyone's prone to vanity sometimes...
9
I have never had a functioning nickname! Stich, Gizmo - lol junior school. Emz, ewww! Emboot - that's just a slap in the face! Welly Bin - a slap around the earring. Dilemma - well no one calls me that, it's just for the back of my hoody! So... it's a good thing I like my name then ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poll
Total Pageviews
Categories
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Popular Posts
-
As Claudbag already blogged , Glee is coming to DUBLIN!!! Actually, she found out through me, and I was super excited myself. Then I discove...
-
Wanted to blog. Found this meme. Thought this meme was awesome. Did this meme. YAY! i think: i've got addicted to the queue button on...
-
Kerri Bbz 1) I usually blame you for pretty much any boy-crazy thing I ever say - because let's face it, it probably IS your fault! 2...
-
To be honest, at first I barely even wanted to go to the Prefect's Disco - last year wasn't that great, and getting a costume seemed...
-
So since blogger is DEAD, let us test the degree of deadness. Voila! A tumblr meme! How this works is you leave a comment with up to 3 of th...
-
Have you ever wanted to know what I was thinking? Probably not. But ah well, you're going to find out anyway! This afternoon, at 5 minut...
-
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing ...
-
So today I just so happened to stumble upon a letter Jordan wrote ... I thought this is something that should be shared with my loyal reader...
-
I have now been on blogger for almost a year, gasp! That year just so happened to be 2010, so it feels rather appropriate to dedicate a blog...
-
I AM BORED AND I FOUND THIS ON CLAUDIA'S BLOG SO THEREFORE IT IS GETTING DONE Are you outgoing or shy? Neither, but as a reasonab...
About Me
- emma-dilemma
- Welcome to Emma's blog, where you can expect many cryptic clues and letters to random people! Oh, and some stuff about me, too.
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
Labels
- 15 words (1)
- a.c.t. (1)
- Amy Grace (1)
- anger (6)
- angst (4)
- arachnophobia (1)
- argh (5)
- awesome (11)
- awkwarddd (2)
- bbz (1)
- blah (6)
- blog blog (3)
- boredddd (1)
- Brenda the cat (1)
- challenge (2)
- chaucer (1)
- christmas (2)
- Claudbag (5)
- claudia (2)
- coursework (3)
- crazy (3)
- cryptic clue (3)
- cryptic clue is sadly lacking (2)
- dictionaries are my alcohol (1)
- dressing up (2)
- Elizameth (1)
- exams (4)
- fail (5)
- fear (1)
- forgiveness (1)
- formal dress (1)
- french makes my life complete (3)
- friends (20)
- fun (5)
- gaga (1)
- glee glee glee glee GLEE (1)
- honesty (15)
- i adore memes (24)
- i am so very sad (2)
- i don't want to tag this because it's insane and i'm lazy so screw that (1)
- illness (3)
- inside jokes (2)
- is that some kind of sandwich? (1)
- James (3)
- Jordan (3)
- Jorman (1)
- k-pop (1)
- Kerrrri (4)
- korean is love (1)
- last.fm (1)
- letter (35)
- lists are fun (5)
- lizzie (1)
- log (1)
- LOLZ (2)
- love (3)
- masterlist (1)
- may jay (2)
- memories (12)
- mmm food (1)
- mmm holidays (4)
- moi (3)
- music is amazing (4)
- my brain is disjointed (3)
- new (1)
- nonsense (5)
- optimism (1)
- people (4)
- poetry is no fun (1)
- questions (1)
- racist (1)
- random (11)
- rant (5)
- regret (5)
- riddles (4)
- Sarah (1)
- SCANDAL (2)
- scrolling rules my life (1)
- secrets (2)
- shakespeare (5)
- skiing (3)
- storytime (1)
- STRATFORD (1)
- stupidity (1)
- su (2)
- super junior (2)
- this is a bit weird... (1)
- thoughtful (2)
- two truths and a lie (1)
- welly boot (1)
- what is wrong with me (1)
- why am I sad (2)
- wishes (1)
- worried (3)
- writing is better than medicine (5)
- yay (1)
- yay chinese (1)
Ok, no one guessed my favourite things, but here are the answers anyway!
BOOK SERIES
-Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. Best books EVER, enough said!
-Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. I read these (and the spinoff Alpha & Omega series) in the summer, they're brilliant!
MUSIC ARTISTS
-Two Steps From Hell - EPIC cinematic scores, I could listen to them all day!
-Lady Gaga - she's crazy, but I adore her.
-Adam Lambert - aka recipient of anonymous letter number 4, literally the only singer whose album I can listen to the whole way through!
TV SHOWS
-Strictly Come Dancing - I'd love to be able to dance like that... and wear dresses like that /shot
-Merlin - what can I say, it's MAGICAL!
-Glee - everyone loves Glee, it's so much fun!
-Degrassi - so dramatic, but I LOVE it!
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS
-Harry Potter: Luna, she's all kinds of awesome!
-Mercy Thompson: Stefan, I don't even know why but I ADORE him!
-Merlin: Gwaine, because he's charming and rogueish and HOT ;D
-Glee: Kurt, because he's snarky yet adorable!
-Degrassi: I CAN'T DECIDE!!! Either Zane (killer smile, and to quote the person who got me hooked on the show "I WANT HIM AS MY GAY BEST FRIEND!" - though in real life he's both attractive and straight...) or Eli (That SMIRK. Why do I not know any guys that are that smart/mysterious/sarcastic/caring/good-looking?!?!)