Scandal and Corruption!!

Tuesday, 18 January 2011
So for lunch today, Dad and I went to this little restaurant at the top of the ski slope - we went to it yesterday as well. The first thing I thought when I walked onto the terrace?

It was not "Ooh pretty view of Mont Blanc!" It probably should have been, the view was amazing.

It was not "Hungry hungry hungry I think I want a panini." This is more like the sort of thing that normally crosses my mind, so this is what I would've expected myself to think.

Instead, it was "Ohh, the hot waiter from yesterday is here again!!"

CLAUDIA. KERRI. WHAT HAVE YOU TWO DONE TO ME?!

3 comments:

  1. Claudia said...:

    Yeoooooo


    Take a picture of him!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh I love les frenchies

  1. No photos were taken, I'm afraid - I considered it for a brief second then decided that NO, I am NOT going to completely turn into you and that it would be creepy anyway.