Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To

Sunday, 1 August 2010
Two today, the last one was ridiculously short and fail ^_^

Dear you,

Well. What has happened to us? We used to be so close.

I don't know. Maybe it's not that we were close, we just had something in common that brought us together, before anyone else in pretty much the whole school knew about it! We used to giggle about it all the time, making all those inside jokes, then we converted pretty much all of our friends, you converted me to your taste in music as well, and everything was great!

But now, argghhhh. I just don't know what to say to you! We have nothing in common any more, my taste in music is COMPLETELY different but, as evidenced by the other day, yours definitely hasn't changed, and those particular inside jokes are VERY outdated. And so, any time we're together, it's awkward.

It's not that we don't spend time together, either. We're all together almost all the time, but I think we all know that some of us are closer than others. But we never say it out loud.

I also miss all those really deep conversations we used to have on MSN. When our friendship was easy.

I miss you, even though you're right there. But I'm starting to think we'll never be as close again. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing I can do about it.

-Emma

0 comments: