Day 22 - Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To

Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Another one today because I skipped two days by mistake...

Dear Aliwook,

I remember the first time I met you very clearly. It was the first day of L6, you were new and shy, and I was really, REALLY ridiculously hyper. I think I scared you a little bit...

But I quite liked you, based on first impressions. And you were in French, that was nice.

But as the year went on, it felt like you really didn't like me. I don't know - I tried to make an effort at first, but as time went on I just gave up. No one else seemed to have really made friends with you either - to be honest you seemed very bitter.

And then one day, Claudia told me that you'd been saying I was really - what was it, bigheaded? Or else stuck-up. Something bad, let's leave it at that - on the bus, and she'd told you to quit mouthin'. After that, you suddenly became a lot nicer - fear of Claudia, perhaps? Lol. Anyway, I felt really bad so I made an effort too, and I think we sort of became friends? ish?

At any rate, I still think you were a bit unfriendly to most people last year, but I really want to put that behind - for one thing, we'll be the only ones in French this year! But as well as that, I don't think you're a bad sort, we can get on quite well really. So this year, let's make things different, kay?

-Emma

PS - You really, REALLY look like Ryeowook. Claudia even created proof!!! Therefore, you have become Aliwook. This distinguishes you from Alison Foster, you see ^_^

0 comments: