Day 19 - Someone That Pesters Your Mind (Good Or Bad)

Thursday, 12 August 2010
Dear Mercy,

I've known about you for several months now - oh, ok, just May... it feels like longer, lol. The very very first time I even vaguely realised you exist it was something along the lines of "WHAT?! 0_0 Another one? I disapprove of this. I disapprove a LOT. So now there are TWO needing finished before the next Song? ARGH" Of course, that was my very VERY first reaction, about two minutes later it changed to "ajsdasjlf I DON'T EVEN CARE THIS IS EPIC!" Then soon after that there was the next little part - and that's when I realised properly that you exist, and I was quite amazed at my willpower that I didn't run straight to wikipedia right then! Lol.

So that was all well and good. I did keep an eye out for you after that, but I didn't really care that much anyway.

So there I was on holiday, checking twitter by stolen wifi at the pool, and there was the snippet of 10... and I almost exploded!

Of course, 10 practically caused a mental breakdown all round. But it was so worth it! It was amazing. Especially given I had been waiting for it since the start, for two reasons at that!!! Ok, so I had already figured out near the start that they were the same, BUT STILL! That just made it doubly amazing ^_^ But then, the certain someone who alerted me to your existance in the first place made a comment about it that made me think "What? How can anyone be upset about THIS?! ... Screw it, to wikipedia!!!"

Sometime soon after that, I decided I HAD to find you. I'm blaming this on 10.

So I went looking. And I failed miserably! It definitely didn't help that the following car journey was... painful.

Soon afterwards, I decided screw it, and preempted Belfast. I wasn't really expecting it to WORK, anyway!

And then the past week... I was not expecting that at all. My love for kpop all but vanished!!! Well, the same certain someone fixed THAT, lol. Collabs are fun and oh so VERY cracky XD

But ignoring that, I mean, last time, it took about 4 months for it to vanish altogether, longer the time before. Because of you, the vanishing has occurred within A WEEK. That's crazy!!! And now, I can't stop pondering all the little details, which I suppose is perfectly normal, but wow. I am in awe of - idek, the entire setup? I hadn't actually realised how much FFF stole from it, but that doesn't detract at ALL from the awesomeness. And then because of you I understand FFF so much better as well! Of course, in both cases my bias is the same. Which practically brings us back to 10, of course. Kekeke XD

So yes, the best example of you pestering my mind, of course, happened in Poundworld. Mum and I were at the till, the woman at the till passed me the bag as mum was paying, I thanked her... and then, I think my thought process went along the lines of "OH NO WHAT DID I JUST DO - wait, no..." and then I had the biggest fit of mental LAWLS I've had in a while. Because that is just HILARIOUS! Luckily mum didn't notice!

Oh, and of course, I had to look it up! But there is NOTHING. This distresses me greatly =(

But anyway, thank you so much - I know YOU won't hold it against me, lol - just for being epic ^_^

-Emma

PS: I'm rooting for the Mystery Machine. Odd, I don't usually go for the rare ones! XD

Note: On holiday again from tomorrow, so most likely there won't be any more for a week. Also, this one was probably one of the most fun to write of all, teeheehee!

0 comments: